A Day in the Life

Every day a different life,

A different job, a different strife.

With every day that I get old,

A new piece of me retold.

Name:
Location: River Grove, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Today, a Psychic

For all you out there who don't believe in psychic power, and for those of you who have barely had enough math to find the number four, I've got a cool trick for you. I found this on eBaum's and figured out the trick. I pray that you aren't tricked more than once. If so, hit yourself in the head with a blunt object.

Choose any number between 1 and 50.

Now add 12 to it.

Add 19 to that.

Subtract 3 from that answer.

Add 23 to that.

Now subtract 8 from that.

Lastly subtract your original number.

Let me guess...

You're left with 43.

Yay for simple arithmetic! If anyone actually can't figure this one out, feel free to message me. I'll call an ambulance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Umm...I didn't get 43. But we all know I really suck at math anyway.

You wanna call that ambulance for me?

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home