A Day in the Life

Every day a different life,

A different job, a different strife.

With every day that I get old,

A new piece of me retold.

Name:
Location: River Grove, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Today, a Mayor

Yeah, that's right. I'm the mayor now. My roommate got Sim City 4 and it looked so cool I picked up my own copy. So don't excpect many posts for the next few weeks. Interesting things don't really happen when one sits inside and plays computer games.

Actually... I did run into Alison, a girl from Fenwick, today. She walked in front of me in Foellinger (750 person lecture), which was quite random.

At this point I'd like to aknowledge the fact that this entry really isn't going anywhere.

Jeez, I really need to get a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home